Friday, November 28, 2008

Black Friday

Well I did something today, that I had vowed 22 years ago to never do again.. I went shopping this afternoon. I wasn't one of the crazy people that goes out at 4:00am. But I went out at noon and met Carmen at her place of work. She worked from 3:30am until 12:30pm. We shopped for my Jerry, Carmen and Tenley. It really wasn't bad. I didn't have traffic issues, or parking issues. I drove into the parking lot and found a place not to far from the entrance. I was actually back home by 2:00pm.
I was surprised though with as many people as there were, with the way the economy is here . Since we live in Elkhart county ( the RV capital of the US) everyone predicting very little after Thanksgiving shopping would be done.
Even though it wasn't bad I don't see myself making this an annual event.

No comments: