Sunday, December 28, 2008

Well we had our last Christmas get together for 2008. Kerri, Rich , Tanner and Carter came today to have lunch and just hangout together.
The boys got the Wii for Christmas and brought there games to our house to play on our Wii. We all had so much fun. Jerry has the game"Blazing Angles". World War II planes and air battles. Carter wanted to beat uncle Jerry really bad, but I don't believe he did. He did beat him in some of the other games.
Carmen and Tanner had quite the competition going on some of the Wii play games. She beat him on everything, but he had his best score their last game of the shooting game. I played Jerry in racing cows, oh my gosh I did so bad, I was picking off the trees(not supposed to they aren't on the race track!) and not so many of the scarecrows and other items that you are supposed to hit. He beat the pants off of me! I guess I am going to have to practice a lot before playing him again.
We really need to get together more than just holidays. We really enjoyed the day.

No comments: