Saturday, January 31, 2009

The basketball game was alot of fun. It has been a long time since I have went to a basketball game. Tanner's team won. They didn't play so good the first quarter, but they pulled it together in the remaining 3 quarters.
After the game we went back to Rich and Kerri's. Ate snacks and set around talking until the meal was ready. We had awesome chicken and beef tacos. Kerri out did herself with all the food she fixed. Plus she surprised me with an early birthday celebration. She made a chocolate cake, and had 3 types of ice cream. I loved every minute of it. Thanks so much!!!!! Kerri. Love you bunches! for being so thoughtful.
Pete and Shirley also surprised me with a gift card to Michael's, which I will put to use right away!!! I haven't been with Pete and Shirley on my Birthday since they retired and moved away. Family time is so wonderful. I feel so Blessed and so Loved! You all are so wonderful.
Back to reality, coming home from Kalamazoo, the wind has picked up and state road 13 is drifting. Will probably be one lane by morning. Church will be a wait and see thing.

No comments: