Saturday, January 31, 2009

Well I am getting ready to head to Kalamazoo to watch Tanners Basketball game. This is the first one we have been able to make it to this year. Pete and Shirley are picking us up and after the game we are going to hang out at Rich and Kerri's. Looking forward to a lot of fun.
Carter wants Uncle Jerry to bring his Wii game Blazing Angles. He loves it! It is so much fun to watch him get so wrapped up in it.
I have also started something new. Carmen and my sister in-laws thought I needed to be on facebook, so I am trying it. So far it has been really fun. I have been able to be in contact with a friend who is stationed in Iraq. I also found some of my high school friends that I haven't talked to in a while. Now we leave messages for each other quite often.
Technology! It is crazy to see where we are now compared to when I was growing up. As Carmen points out...the ancient days! LOL she will be there before she knows it.

It is still cold and snowy. But it is supposed to warm up to I think 33 today. But that will feel great after being in the negatives for so long. Yesterday morning our schools had a 2 hour delay because the roads were so icy. But spring isn't to far away, since tomorrow is the first day of February.

No comments: