Friday, May 14, 2010

This afternoon I was treated to a pedicure by Carmen for my mothers day gift. It was so much fun. She had one also! It was her first. This was a major step for her! Her feet are so ticklish that she never wants anyone to touch them!
I teased her that she was a big girl today! Even though she is 21! The massaging of the feet and when they buffed off the dry/dead skin she was squirming in her chair!
I treasure these wonderful times together!
Tenley even decided to go along so she could see what they do. But we couldn't get her to even try it, not even a manicure! She just tucked her hands under her lap and pulled her feet under her chair! She had us laughing also. But she did get alittle bored.
I love these girl times! Since my girls have lives of their own I don't get to spend( or I should say we ) don't get enough of these special times!

No comments: