Sunday, May 9, 2010

Well today was Mothers Day! It has been a wonderful day. Was able to sleep in a little bit!

Our Pastor had a wonderful sermon.
Came home and Jerry and Tenley fixed lunch! Jerry grilled steak and chicken. He also made a wonderful huge salad. Tenley set the table, then they both cleaned up after.
Carmen had to work the breakfast and lunch shift at subway, so she wasn't able to be here for lunch.
Jerry is now grilling his famous Chicken wings!
I was able to get alittle of my scrapbooking done and watched some chickflicks by myself!
I love Mothers Day!
But I do have to admit, I sure miss those Mothers Days where the girls would pick me a big bunch of whatever flowers were growing in the yard! They were always so proud, because they did it all by themselves! Those are some of the memories a Mother never forgets!
I hope all my wonderful female friends and family had a wonderful Mothers Day also!

No comments: