Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Well today I spent the morning doing a little grocery shopping, buying plants for my garden and also some flowers.
I picked up a few odds and ends that we were going to be needing on our trip. Small size( I guess they are called travel size) hair spray, lotion etc.
Started some of my packing. I can't believe we are just about to our travel time!

So when I returned home I planted my small garden, also planted my flowers in their pots. Did some yard work then went inside to start there.

I love having a day off and then being able to actually be at home!

Oh Tenley and I did run to the dr's this am...She had to get a monitor for tonight when she sleeps. They are pretty sure she has sleep apnea. But with her having Down syndrome they don't want to make her sleep at the clinic if at all possible. It would freak her out to much.

So now I am supposed to be paying bills, but instead I am on the computer!

Well I had better go !

No comments: